|Title||International Expert on Electric Appliances Market Transformation|
|Project||Standards and Labels for Promoting Energy Efficiency in Russia|
|Location||Home based with two missions to Moscow, Russia|
|Duration||28 working days, until 30 November 2013 the latest|
|Date of Expire||2013-06-25|
|Description||Under the guidance and direct supervision of the Project Manager of the UNDP GEF Standards & Labels project in Russia, and working closely with the UNDP Project Support Office in Russia the International Expert on Electric Appliances Market Transformation will be responsible for the assessment of the expected impact of Russia’s accession to WTO in 2012 on internal Russian market of selected appliances and technical building equipment, including manufacturers, distributors and consumers.|
The International Expert on Electric Appliances Market Transformation analyzes how international best practices of WTO accession can be brought to the Russian Federation in a manner which is consistent with the Russian legislation and which minimizes possible negative impact on Russian manufacturers.
|Terms of Reference||Check for the detailed Terms of Reference |
|Background||• University advanced degree in Economics, Engineering or related disciplines;|
• Minimum 10 years of work experience in market research with regard to home appliances and technical building equipment;
• Substantial experience and knowledge of WTO rules and procedures;
• Substantial experience in policy advice on market transformation as a result of WTO accession in various countries;
• Substantial experience in program design and management;
• Work experience in/with the Russian Federation is a plus;
• Fluency in English;
• Russian language skills is a plus.
|Contacts||Qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications to Ms. Elena Chistyakova (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a copy to Ms. Olga Martynenko (email@example.com) by 25 June 4 pm CET.|
The application should contain:
• Cover letter explaining why you are the most suitable candidate for the advertised position and a brief methodology on how you will approach and conduct the work (based or commenting on the requirements indicated in the TOR).
• Filled P11 form or CV including past experience in similar projects and contact details of referees (blank P11 form can be downloaded from:
• Financial Proposal - specifying a total lump sum amount for the tasks specified in this announcement.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Please make sure you have provided all requested materials.
Because of large number of applications we receive, we are able to inform only the successful candidates about the outcome or status of the selection process.