In the framework of implementation of the educational component by UNDP/GEF Project "Energy Efficiency buildings in the North-West Russia" was signed a cooperation agreement with one of the largest universities in the country - St. Petersburg state University of plant polymers (SPbSUPP).
The University is active in teaching students the basics of energy management, and cultural development of economical use of energy resources.
According to the arrangements in the new educational year with the support of the Project, the University will produce benefits for students in the following disciplines:
- The legal framework of energy efficiency in the Russian Federation (Download, 874 Kb)
- The importance of energy saving. State policy in the field of improving the efficiency of energy use (Download, 1.49 Mb)
- Energy efficiency and greenhouse gas (CO2) (Download, 905 Kb)
- Methods of energy saving, technology, facilities and construction (Download, 2 Mb)
- Systems and metering of energy consumption (Download, 660 Kb)
- Fundamentals of energy audit objects. Energy passport of the enterprise (Download, 1.3 Mb)
- Energy management system. ISO 50001 (Download, 748 Kb)
- Methods and criteria for evaluating the energy efficiency (Download, 807 Kb)